Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13th Ultrasound...it's a _____ and a _____!









It's two girls!








We are VERY excited to have two more girls on the way! We don't have names yet, but we sure are thinkin about it! brooklyn has been saying it's 2 pink babies and she was right! Poor Levi will have lots of girls to protect! He told me he will keep them all safe tho...what a good lil man. He also made up a song for the babies...




The Babies Song...




Baby Sunshine...








While we are very excited to have two girls, we are slightly on edge because Baby A has a small cyst on her brain. The Dr said that these cyst can be associated with trisomy 18/ Edwards syndrome, but are usually accompanied by other major defects such as a heart and/or kidney defect. None of which she has. So, for now we just pray and hope it goes away.




Other than that both babies are doing well. baby A is 8 oz (right on target according to babycenter.com) and Baby B is 10 oz. Baby A is lying low across by belly and flips from her back to belly all day long! really helping mommy out with the nausea :) Baby B is head down along my right side. Feet already up by my ribs. Should make the next 4 months fun! Every time B gets kicked in the head, I'll get kicked in the ribs! haha.




Now its time to go through ALL the baby clothes and separate all the boy and girl stuff and organize by size. I cant wait to see all those lil onsies again! This is the fun part! I ordered the nursery furniture last month and the bedding last night...I'll post a pic for those who I know are going to ask anyway....


Bedding





Furniture

Now, I just cant wait for that nesting phase...


2 comments:

  1. AAAAHHHH! Two Girls! YEA!!! more girls! I will certainly be keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers and hope everything continues to be healthy and not too unbearable for you.

    ps...the videos of Levi are priceless!!! he's such a great little singer/guitar player! Geesh...that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Levi's songs!!! The Sunshine song cracked me up. Love the bedding too.

    ReplyDelete